Sunday, January 26, 2014

So much loserness, so little time.

Posted by Grace at 6:04 PM
Since 2008, I've been playing this game called MapleStory. And yeah, I know what you're thinking: wow Grace, you're such a loser. If you did think this, then that's okay. You can suck my D. If not, then you probably do not know what it is or that you're a dork like me who enjoys playing the game, or you just really like my blog so much that you're reading this, too.
Maple's this online, multi-player game where everything is 2D and it's just so friggin' adorable. Like, omigosh you have no idea. Anyway! I've been on and off this game for an odd number of years now and I think that it's become a small part of my teenage growing-up-stage. Right now, at age 20, I still go on every so often so I came to the conclusion that even though I'm going to be 45 one day, I'd probably still play this game.



So, with this being my first post for Maple, I decided to post my main character and other lame stuff.

First off, this is my main: xxgraceiv, a bishop. I also have an android, named Jack.
I play in Bera server, usually in channel 1, 7, or 17.

Can you see how adorable this game is already? It's like, pixels and pixels of cuteness.

 It took me a year and a couple of months to get this character to level 200, which isn't such a pretty ginormous deal anymore, apparently (but I think it still is. Leveling is hard work, okay). For now, I'm trying to make it so that she (the character) gets stronger. I'm playing this game with my boyfriend, you see, so that's probably one of the main reason why I go back to this since it's the only thing we have in common (he introduced me to the game).

Currently, this is my range: buffed and unbuffed. And I'm hoping to reach 200,00ish clean. 

Hopefully that I reach that 200k soon because Matty's (my bf) is too strong and I hate feeling so weak when I play with him.


I think that this is going to be possible soon since I'm going to switch out from my Empress Equipments to Roots Abyss as soon as I finish chaos'ing them.

 
I also have a Matthew-Android. I used to have an army of Justin Beiber-looking ones but I dropped them all since they were ugly not that cute.


I think that's all for now?
Yeah.
I'll post something about Maple again once I upgrade my equipments.
PS. If you haven't played this game, I recommend trying it and we can play together :3
If you already play, then THAT'S SUPER AWESOME. WE HAVE TO PLAY TOGETHER.
That's all.

Much love,
Grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

graceish Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review